QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Did Someone Call for a Doctor?





Mason loves doctors so when my mom was away on the road she would send him care packages. This doctor outfit she made had the surgical hat and scrubs with the coat that she embroidered his name on it. We already had the stethoscope from when Melana was in the hospital with RSV. I figured I paid 2 million dollars for it I might as well take it so I did. He has the best time being "Doca Mason". Now when we go to his doctor appointments we have to wear the outfit. Of course all the nurses and doctors just think he is the cutest thing. They get the bigest kick out of him and he will be quick to tell you he is "Doca Mason"!

Mason has his own language that we like to call "Masonese"!

In Masonese basketball is spacketball; ketchup is jacob; stir is stirrup;chicken is shicken; Melana (his sister's name) is Mewana. That is just an example of his many words.

I love him! I love him! I love him!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

how friggin' cute!!!! does he have a "doctor bag" yet??? this may be what he gets for christmas from biz and her crew :)

10/09/2005 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home