QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

HALLOWEEN IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER



When we put the Halloween decorations in the yard Mason thought he could jump in it like he does his big blow up bounce around that he got for his birthday this year. He just couldn't comprehend that it was for decoration and he couldn't jump on it.
I got this on clearance from Domestications.
Kacie is having a Halloween party for the kids this year since we are unsure of what is going to happen as far as trick or treating goes. Mason is going to be Peter Pan and Melana will be Tinkerbell. Since I didn't think I would be able to pull off Wendy I decided to be the oddball and go as Mrs. Potts. I plan on having plenty of pics to be able to post after Halloween so everyone can see how cute the kids are and how ridiculous their mommy looked. That's ok though. In about 10 years or so they will think I am a fruitcake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home