QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mentally Exhausting!

Tonight I decided I must bite the bullet and make the dreadful trip to Wal-Mart. Boy was that a freaking mistake. That place was a mad house. As I was standing line for 45 minutes ( no exaggeration) patiently waiting to check out I was thinking to myself I must have lost my damn mind. I could not believe the people in Wal-Mart on a Tuesday night at 7 o'clock. I get to the check out with my $300 worth of crap and I remember as the chick is ringing me up that I don't have my debit card because I have misplaced it somewhere in my house. I also discover I didn't have my checkbook either. THANK GOD I remembered I had the cards that the Red Cross, Salvation Army and other organizations gave us after Katrina. I knew I was holding on to them for something. As I was swiping the 15 cards I had while hoping and praying I had enough on each card to cover my purchase this BE-OTCH behind me starts rolling her eyes and huffing and puffing. W-E-L-L.. that didn't sit well with this ole chick so me being me I asked her if she had a problem. Of course she said no in a sarcastic way so I "politely" said I didn't think you did. I'm telling you my patience and everyone else's around this town is getting pretty thin. What use to be a 10 minute drive now takes 40 minutes or longer. I am hoping and praying they get at least one bride fixed within the next 6 months. All I can say is this SHIT SUCKS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home