QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mentally Exhausting!

Tonight I decided I must bite the bullet and make the dreadful trip to Wal-Mart. Boy was that a freaking mistake. That place was a mad house. As I was standing line for 45 minutes ( no exaggeration) patiently waiting to check out I was thinking to myself I must have lost my damn mind. I could not believe the people in Wal-Mart on a Tuesday night at 7 o'clock. I get to the check out with my $300 worth of crap and I remember as the chick is ringing me up that I don't have my debit card because I have misplaced it somewhere in my house. I also discover I didn't have my checkbook either. THANK GOD I remembered I had the cards that the Red Cross, Salvation Army and other organizations gave us after Katrina. I knew I was holding on to them for something. As I was swiping the 15 cards I had while hoping and praying I had enough on each card to cover my purchase this BE-OTCH behind me starts rolling her eyes and huffing and puffing. W-E-L-L.. that didn't sit well with this ole chick so me being me I asked her if she had a problem. Of course she said no in a sarcastic way so I "politely" said I didn't think you did. I'm telling you my patience and everyone else's around this town is getting pretty thin. What use to be a 10 minute drive now takes 40 minutes or longer. I am hoping and praying they get at least one bride fixed within the next 6 months. All I can say is this SHIT SUCKS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

just read your post on my blog...totally didnt realize before that you were in the middle of all that katrina crap. my heart goes out to you, girlfriend. its awful!

keep your chin up. *hugs*

xoxox

10/26/2005 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home