QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, October 24, 2005

My consultation is soon- YEAH!!

Well today I called and made my appointment with 2 different plastic surgeons to see which one I like the best. I have an appointment this Thursdsay October 27th at 3pm and one on November 7th at 3:15. Gosh I am on pins and needles. I can't wait. I have to lose 7-10 more pounds by January which is when I want to have it done. Dear god please keep me on track. I think I have decided I am going to take up some sort of exercise on a regular basis. Excercise these days will consist of actually getting up and doing something. It use to consist of watching someone else do it on watching it on TV. Go ahead and say it. Yeah right!

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

Tummy tuck!! WHOO HOO!!

11/04/2005 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home