QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, October 21, 2005

The New Jeep



Two weeks before the Hurricane hit I had suprised O'Neil and bought him a Jeep Wrangler. It was Black with a tan top. I actually pulled off a suprised for him. I got off work early went and picked it up and drove it home and wrapped a huge red bow around it. He was so suprised. All he could say was "you got me." So I order him a personalized tag that said YuGotMe. Well needless to say he drove the Jeep about 3 times and then it got flooded with 15 feet of water. He was so upset so I got him another one. The New Jeep is White with a tan top and might I add I like this one better than the other one. Now he is just as happy as pigs rolling in slop. He has driven this one about 6 times so far and has already washed and waxed it twice. Go Figure!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home