QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, October 24, 2005

NU BUS

When Mason was about 18 months we bought a Suburban. I was a little unsure if I wanted a gas hog like that but we bought it anyway. I loved it. Well one day we told Mason we were going bye bye and we walked out to the Surburban and he said "Bus" and started pointing to it. From then on out we called it "the bus" just like him.



May of this year we decided to down size because gas was cutting into my shopping money. That thing cost me $90 everytime I had to fill it then I couldn't imagine what it would cost to fill it now with gas being $2.90 a gallon. I had the ride to haul the clothes shoes and purses but couldn't afford to shop and put gas too, so we bought a TrailBlazer. Well we brought it home and now he call this one the "New Bus". The other day I said come on mason load up in the bus and he stopped and looked at me and said "that not the bus that the new bus momma".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home