QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I don't know why but I feel so blah today. All it did yesterday was rain and today is an ok day and I still feel blah. I was getting cabin fever so I had O'Neil drive me around to get out the house. Yes in the rain!! I went to the alteration shop to pick up my bebe velour hoodie and pants that were 3 feet to long. I swear it's hell being short. Not only do I spend a fortune on my clothes but I also spend another fortune having the crap altered.

Today has been miserable. The kids have been driving me batty. They don't want to go out an play, take a nap or do anything constructive. They want to however, jump on my furniture, run around here like mad little scientist and scream as loud as they can, place each other in the chole hold and roll around on the floor as if this is the WWF. Today Melana decided she was going to pull my plant stand down which had a plant holder on top of it that was pottery. She knocked herself in the head with it and cut her arm and lip up. She's ok though.

I need a weekend vacation back to the Cat's Meow with Elizabeth. Maybe that will help me. We had a great time and can't wait to go back. We were suppose to go this up coming weekend for another girls weekend but needless to say Katrina put a damper on things. Instead we will be scrappin on Friday instead of heading to New Orleans. That's a bummer...not really cause i am so far behind on scrappin that I can't even see straight.

Well enough rambling about nothing!!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, i was just telling the major and goldsworthy about how we were SUPPOSED to go to new orleans this weekend ;)

damn bitch katrina. i could use a trip to the cats meow like you don't know.

like we said, next year, maybe spring we can go again :)

11/07/2005 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home