QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Christmas Wreaths Are Made....

Today was the wreath party and it was 4 of us. We had a great time. Elizabeth and I think we have decided that we should do this every holiday. It was refreshing to just sit down and socialize, laugh and craft. Hey that rhymed. I'm a poet and didn't know it.. Gee there I go again. Anywho...

On the Menu:

Cocktail weenies
"Mock" Oyster Dip served w/Frito's
Egg Salad
Chai
Olive Tree
Chocolate Passion Bowl

I just had a light lunch for everyone.

Wish I could show you a pic but it didn't turn out. I forgot to look at it and moved on to something else. DARN!

I do however, have a pic of the olive tree that Elizabeth made for the table. It's the cutest damn thing..


YUM YUM!!


He we are just a working away at our creations
Left is Jill and her son Tyler, Me, and My Mom..Elizabeth was behind the camera..

Elizabeth'sWreath
Mom's Wreath
Jill's Wreath
and my wreath

I tell ya I just can't get over that it is Christmas already. It sure doesn't feel like it around here in good ole Mississippi. It was 72 degrees today. We had to turn on the AC. That is ridiculous if I say so myself. I was in shorts for crying out loud.

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

oh we had so much fun. can't wait to get together for valentine's day and/or mardi gras!

do ya think that you will be up and at em by then???

11/27/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

umm...i don't see why not...should only be down 4 weeks or so

11/28/2005 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home