QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Greenbay Packers Suck



Can I tell you how much I hate Brett Favre. I cannot stand that prick. I root for the opposite team that is playing them. He lived about 20 minutes from my parents so I had the "pleasure" of knowing him and his siblings. Blech!! I thought I had a disfunctional family. Please!! My family is soooo normal compared to his. He has a brother who is a drunk who got his best friend killed after he so brilliantly decided he was going to try and out run a train. His sister is a drug headed slut who was involved in a driveby shooting several years ago with some thug friends of hers. Oh gosh I could go on for days but I will spare you. Just had to get that off my chest. Anyway...today was ok...I started my Christmas shopping..Woo Hoo.. I love Christmas it's my favorite time of the year. I love the smell of a real tree, I love the smell of fresh baked pies, too bad I don't like baking though, I love the decorating, the hot chocolate, I just love it all. What I am really looking forward to the most is now Mason is at an age where he understands the whole santa claus thing and to see the excitement on his face on Christmas morning just makes everything perfect.
O'Neil on the other hand is such a scrooge. He moans and groans this time every year because I like to decorate the house with lights and yard figures. He just can't understand the whole concept of the holiday spirit I guess. Who knows..what can I say he's a man. Bah Humbug!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home