QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I've Officially Been "Tagged"!!

Well my girl Eliz has tagged me and I am so excited. I have not been tagged. See it's the little things that excite me in blogland.

2 names you go by
** Greta
** Wednesday- ( This is only from the guys I use to work with)

2 things that scare you
** breast cancer
** something bad happening to my 2 kids

2 of your everyday essentials
** IPEX bra by Victoria Secret ( the twins have to be comfortable)
** my glasses ( I'd be up shit's creek without them)

2 things you are wearing right now
** My oscar the grouch shirt
** Oscar the grouch PJ bottoms

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
** Black Eyed Peas
** Nickelback

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
** Photograph
** My Humps

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
** for everything to go my way!! ( Is that selfish?)
** understanding of how my brain works! (hubby will then get less frustrated) I mean jeezz he should know what I am thinking after all these years... right?

2 truths
** I know I am spoiled rotten
** I know I am selfish and things have to go my way

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
** Eyes
** Legs and ass ( well that's three i know but hey what can I say legs and ass go together)

2 of your favorite hobbies
** scrapping ( when i can)
** bloggin ( Is this a hobby?)

2 things you want really badly
** Tummy Tuck
** Bigger boobies

2 places you want to go on vacation
** Italy
** Sweden
Those are for pretend because I will never go those places in this life time.. hell at this point I would just like to go to another state...

2 things you want to do before you die
** Travel
** and Travel

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
** shoe collection for days and days
** love, love, love makeup..not just any make up it has to be MAC!!!

2 things you are thinking about now
** I really should be doing the dishes
** I need to be whitening my toofies while sitting here

2 stores you shop at
** Stein Mart
** McRae's ( only store around here I can get MAC!) WOOO HOOOO!!

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
I only know 2 people and 1 sent me this and the other I am sure already has done it!
That would be April

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

shaking her head in a shamful way...i have a 3 tier fishing tackle box full of MAC makeup...I am banned for 3 months from buying another piece of MAC or hubby is cutting off the funds...Can't let that happen now can we (sigh)

11/10/2005 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home