QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Little Chef !

Tonight Mason decided he wanted pizza for supper so he drug out his stool and proceeded to tell me to get the stuff for him. I rolled out the dough and he began his creation.

While he is smearing the pizza sauce all over himself the cabinet and me he then tells me that he now needs the cheese. I give him the bag of cheese and he builds a mountain of cheese 4 feet high on 1 side of the pizza.

As I am telling him he needs to spread the cheese to the other side he holds his hands up and says now ma-ma who's building this pizza? Hmph! Well excuse me.

Then I might add he tells me that he needs to sample it

I was then informed by Chef Mason "Mmmmmm...Mason cooks sooooo good!!" As he is shoveling cheese in his mouth as if he hasn't eaten in days.


While all this is taking place Melana is fussing because she wants some black olives! Yes black olives. Tell me...What 20 month old child do you know eats black olives straight out the can? That's what I was thinking. I proceeded to give her one thinking yeah she will spit it out and I won't have to worry with her wanting more. WRONG!! She loves it!!

She decided that I needed to accomodate her princess like self by fixing her a plate of sliced black olives and sit on the floor with her while she ate the whole can. No wonder she didn't want pizza when it was finished.

3 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

these are great pics :)

11/07/2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

oh and by the way, bella is another black olive eater. she has been eating them since she could eat regular food. right outta the can sista :)

11/07/2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

glad i am not the only one with a strange eatin baby..I personally love olives but don't know many toddlers who do!!

11/08/2005 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home