QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Miss Melana and her Moods

Well here are a few pics I thought I would share with you regarding Miss Melana. For those of you who know her need I say more. For the ones who don't let me fill you in. Melana is very, did I say very demanding and moody. She must get her way. Of course I don't know where she gets that from (wink). She will not smile to save her little soul if she isn't in the "mood".

First she did NOT want to take pictures and here is the proof..


She was mad as hell she had to take this picture.
At one point she actually threw her a hissy fit.
After about 5 shots and we called it quits then queen ( in training that is) decides she wants to take more. Well I told her no we were finished and this is the picture that was captured.

Hmmph! Isn't she just something? I didn't expect anything less!!

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

she is something! but as a fellow pisces, i can relate to her moodiness. that's just the way we are sista :)

11/16/2005 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home