QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Mr. Perfect isn't so Perfect after all...

The going joke around here is O'Neil is sooooo perfect he doesn't ever do anything wrong. Well Well my friend I am here to tell you different. Today after the 4 hour journey for a tree which should have taken 30 minutes he decides he is going to install the new jeep seat. Well he is out there forever and a day screwing with it. He comes in and tells me gosh I have been out there for 40 minutes trying to take that seat out and it just won't budge. Hmm I said. You know boo boo I am a pretty strong guy and I just can't get it loose. Oh really I say. Well he goes to the shed and pulls out all these different wrenches and sockets and all that crap and he is messing with it for about another 40 minutes then he comes inside in tears and tell me. You know I was turning the damn thing the wrong way all that time. He was tightening the screw and bolts instead of un doing it. I was rolling....What should have taken him 20 minutes took him 2 1/2 hours. He said I was thinking righty tighty lefty loosy but I just was going the wrong way. How hysterical is that for Mr. Perfect. Now we are even.

Still messing with the seat

Still at it frustrated as ever

It's finally installed and I am checking out my co-pilot seat

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

8/15/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home