QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Several new videos

It's a modge podge of some of the songs I like..I like the booty shakin music as Elizabeth says. I love so many different types and kinds of music. From some country to Hip Hop, Rap, whatever the correct thing to call it these days. Really , Really love the 80's stuff to. I was born in the wrong era. I should have been a teenager in the 80's. Hehehe!! Anyway I am at work in the cube really not wanting or feel like doing a damn thing, but the boss is back so I must work like a slave. Hee Hawww!!

Peace Out for now!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool you got the back-to-back video workin' and thanks for the insight to me too!! ROCK ON BABE! :)

11/29/2005 2:32 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, you know how much i love jem!!!!!

11/29/2005 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home