QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Spook-tacular Time

Well after much anticipation on Mason's part for Trick or Treating the night finally arrived and he had such a blast. We went to Kacie's house and let the kids trick or treat in her neighborhood and she had a halloween party for the kid's. Mason of course wasn't shy but Melana on the other hand was stuck to me or her daddy like glue.



He decided that it was to hot to wear his hat so he took it off and I got the pleasure of toting it and his daddy had to tote his knife.



Ms. Tinkerbell decided she was to good to walk she wanted to take the easy ride. So I pushed her to all the houses and she proceeded to let the candygivers know she wanted suckers. Demanding little shit!!



Meet Ava..Isn't she one of the most beautiful girls you've ever seen in your life. This was one of Mason's buddy's that he treated with throughout the night. Of course everytime his daddy and I looked around he was surrounded with a bunch of girls. Older ones at that. I speculate he likes them older. Unfortunately, with it being as hectic as it was I didn't get many pics and I forgot to get O'Neil to take one of me in my costume. I am going to try and get the kids dressed in their costumes again along with me so we can take pictures and everybody can then see how crazy I looked. Sheesh!! That was a site to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home