QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

What a Day!!

Well today I went and got my nails filled and cleaned my house. I cannot stand a mess and let me tell ya. IT WAS A WRECK. I feel so much better now that I have been Cinderella today.

Oh by the way I found a great dessert recipe for the holiday's and it is real simple. I HATE to cook or bake but I didn't mind this. (Paula make sure you copy this one down it's a A+)

Chocolate Passion Bowl



Pic out magazine


My pic...Hahaha not as pretty as the magazine but hey it taste yummy!
Told you I wasn't a baker I just throw that crap in a bowl. I never understood why you would waste all that time making something look so pretty just to tear it up when trying to spoon it out. Doesn't make sense to me but hey what do I know?

3 cups cold milk
2pkg (4 serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP French Vanilla , thawed and divided
1 baked 9 inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into 1 inch cubes
(about 5 1/2 cups)
1 pt of raspberries or strawberries

Pour milk into large bowl, add pudding mix, beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.

Place half the brownie cubes in 2 quart serving bowl; top with half of the pudding, half the raspberries or strawberries and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat all layers

Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. ( That's a no brainer)

Makes 16 servings at about 2/3 cup each.

BEWARE IT'S RICH BUT DELISH!!



Finger Lickin Good!!

Mason didn't like my dessert. He's turned into such a picky eater these days. I can always count on Melana. She'll eat anything. She's my "See food will eat" baby.

On to other things:

First Melana decided she was going to be a plumber when she grows up!



She was playing with my shoes (as she always does) and Melissa happen to look under the table and this is what she saw.
If she could walk around naked she would. I am constantly having to fix her diaper. I can only imagine when she gets potty trained and she has on big girl undies. Does anyone know where I can get a lock and key?

Last weekend..Yes I am late on the pics..we took the kids to see Chicken Little, which was cute by the way. This was Melana's first movie and boy was she terrible. She will not be going to the movies for a while. She didn't want to watch but certain parts of the movie. Instead she had much rather climb from me to her daddy. That got annoying after the 2nd and 3rd time.



Watch out guys the Chicken don't poop on ya!!

Before the show we let them play in the arcade area for about 30 minutes. I'm still not sure who had the most fun. Mason, Melana or O'Neil.



Now that I have this Fabu camera (don't hate me April)(wink) I can't wait to take shot of the kids in their xmas outfits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home