QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, November 28, 2005

While the Cat's Away the Mouse will play...

Today we were boss free in the HR world so I decided I would bring the good ole handy dandy investment (my camera) to work and we would play like we were photographers. The last pic we had of us together was when I was 9 months pregnant and big as a house. Today we got some funny shots of us. I don't know how we didn't get fired all the noise we were making by laughing so hard.


Yeah we think we the Charlie's Angels..We'll just call ourselves the HR Angels.


Sharon trying to give me a cow kiss


This is a pretty good one..sorry it's so far away..that's what happens when you reduce size for this blog..hmpf the nerve of blogger to make me compromise.


Take that BE-OTCHES!! BOO YAH- In your face.


Tah Dah this is the real pic that will now hang in our cubicles. We will call it our annual pic that will hang until next year.

Oh hell no it won't either I am fixing to get my body back rockin and we will update this pic again sometime in March when I am all fixed up.

Well I must go to bed I am tired after my day long photo shoot. BAHAHAHAHA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home