QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The alternative to the "needs" game...

Because I am bored as hell today I have decided that I will play the "____ looks like" game. If you go to google and type "Greta looks like" only with your name obviously it is very humorous to see what you look like..hehehe here are a few of mine..
  1. Greta looks like a carbon copy of Firestorm's villian killer Frost...okay then..never seen that but Frost must be one good looking gal...bawahahahaha
  2. Greta looks like a fat middle aged bat...UGH that's not nice why do i have to be a bat??
  3. Greta looks like the young Jessica Lange with a toothache.....LMAO
  4. Greta looks like she is ready for any Fifth Avenue walk..Sure am..that's right with my jeans and t-shirt and powder blue Crocs..
  5. Greta looks like one of those apples people carve and then let shrink for a week...alrighty then ..wish I could shrink some in a week..Back away from the cookie jar!!
  6. Greta looks like hell tonight!..Sure do..I feel like shit titty ca-ca
  7. Greta looks like one pampered pooch...hehehe I am
  8. Greta looks like and idiot..HEY NOW I resent that...
  9. Greta looks like the kinda woman that would enjoy electric shock to her toys...WHOA I won't touch that one...bawhahahahahaha
  10. Greta looks like death warmed over...refer to # 6

Well that was fun...WoW I need something to do for real...I am getting entertainment out of Google...I am skeered now...

2 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

that was hilarious!!! i'll have to try that :)

12/28/2005 12:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! I love playing this game. Google is my favourite :)

12/29/2005 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home