QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Congratulations!!

My fabulous hubby who spoiles me rotten was in a wedding this past week for a friend of his. It was such a simple and elegant wedding. That's what I like. Even though I am high maintenance (that's what O'Neil says, hell what am I talking about that's what everybody tells me now that I think about it..I say I'm not and they are full of crap) anyway..I like weddings to be simple and elegant. I don't like all that froo froo crap everywhere to where it is so much you can't enjoy everything and it all clashes one way or another. I personally don't see spending 20K on an hour or two with a reception for everybody else to drink all your liquor and eat your food and you don't really get to "enjoy" it so to speak. Hell I am a liquor hog..can you tell..hehehe anyhoo, so I would rather take that money and have a kick ass vacation and new furniture and clothes and stuff of importance like that. Oh well enough of that I am now just rambling.

Here is a pic of my wonderful hubby O'Neil: WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ice Sculpture that was on one of the tables...It was so pretty

Ohhh I just thought of something I have an anniversary tomorrow. I just realized today is the 30th. Sheesh guess I need to go get him a happy. Folks lemme tell ya...take it from me...DO NOT get married close to or close after Christmas..that shit is a pocket breaker...There is no shit in my house like ugh here boo boo here is your christmas and anniversary present...UGH HELL NO don't be talking that noise to me. It is 2 seperate occasions.

Well I had to post something about O'Neil. I don't want him to feel left out. HAHAHA!! He is going to kill me for this. He hates taken pictures and he thinks this whole blog thing is stupid. So I guess we're even I think his boy things are stupid. Oh gosh that's a post for tomorrow. That is a riot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!!!! ;)

12/30/2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! The wedding sounds nice :)

12/31/2005 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home