QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

ICKY BOOGERS...

I often wondered what the big hype was to a blog. I just couldn't understand until I got mine. This is like therapy for me. It doesn't matter that 2 gazillion people can read the boring things that go on in my life. You see, I like reading about other people so I think they should too. I am all for other peoples dirty laundry. This online journal is my therapy to say what I want to say and it feels good to have an outlet for it even if it is gross to others ( I do not get grossed out)

Like right now I am wondering why is it that I am picking so many boogers out of my nose? I mean really. I picked one this morning the size of a truck. It was so freaking big I don't know how I was breathing out of that nostril. Please help me understand why I am having this problem all of a sudden. I constantly feel as if a loogy is just hanging there for the world to see. I like to call them hitchhikers. Well that is the Thursday thought. I am delirious so I am off to catch some ZZZZZZ's

Peace Out

4 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

hehehe u said closet picker...bahahahaha

12/09/2005 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got ya topped! I pick my kids noses too when I see them peeking out. I don't want anyone to think my kids are booger-y kids..some are interesting...no??

12/10/2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

boogers...ranks up there with the oh so funny...farts!!! Too hysterical. Thanks for your kind words...they really made my day. Today was much better at work...I even got a little Christmas bonus...I think he was scared that I would quit...guess where I am going tomorrow....SHOPPING!!!!

12/11/2005 2:25 AM  
Blogger Di said...

boogers, haha....boogers..... yeah I have a 4 year old, this is hilarious to me. I told him "this lady wrote about her boogers online" and we both had a good laugh...haha...

boogers

12/14/2005 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home