QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Here is my X-mas card to all my few blog buddies.

  • Merry Christmas to you


  • Sharon, I hope Santa brings your digital camera

  • Elizabeth, I hope Santa brings your hmmmm you have everything..lemme think on that and get back to ya

  • April, I hope santa brings you a Canon Camera, scanner, your Tahoe, (snickering) umm your gift card to the Express, your teal coat, ect...

  • Veronica, I hope Santa brings you everything you want.
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you are a *true* sweetheart....thank you

    12/15/2005 8:55 AM  
    Blogger Greta Adams said...

    oh yeah girl he will even have room for my Lincoln LS

    12/15/2005 6:39 PM  
    Blogger elizabeth said...

    girl, hope that santa brings me god damn murder she wrote on dvd. if i don't get it under the tree, i will be standing in line at walmart the day after xmas to buy it my own damn self!!!

    whats a girl gotta do to get a lil jessica lansbury around here???

    12/16/2005 7:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home