QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY GIFTMAS!!!

Oh jeez is Christmas exausting or what? When you are Santa and hosting the family feast at your house it is quite a chore. I love every minute of it though. I am, however, glad it's over. I have been feeling like crud, but this morning I woke up and was very, very sick. I am hacking up all sorts of shit.
I captured some great photos of the kids and family members that I feel the need to share with everybody. I know family and friends who read this to keep up on the daily ramblings and happenings that go on with us will enjoy these. Hope everyone else does to.


Santa was a sure full fat old man when he left the Adams residence. Mason left him cookies and a big glass of milk. Santa ate all the cookies except for the one that Mason took a bite off of and said he hoped Santa didn't eat that one because Santa needed to share with him.


Kacie and I on Christmas Eve at her house


Kacie's table setting for our wonderful lunch she made for everyone on Christmas Eve.
I just love this piece






This is a few shots I got of the kids dressed in front of my tree.
melana's outfit had a super fabu pea coat that went with it with the fir around the sleeves and neck but she didn't want to wear it. I can't say I blame her. It was quite warm down here in the south. We had to run the air conditioning. Is that pitiful or what?


Melana needed to put on her "whipstick" before she could pose for anymore pictures. HMPH!! Wonder where she get's that from?


GOT MILK?


Donovan is the superhero of the family. He loves any superhero. Needless to say he opened this present and he could have cared less about anything else.
I sit back and wish I could go back to my child hood days where I still "believed".
Christmas has become so commercial. I have reflected on my childhood christmas's and want my children to have the same memories when they get older as I have from my mother and all she has done for me.

Well I have been posting now for 3 hours between catching up on post and uploading 250 pictures. I am "tarred". I have saved a draft of my New Orleans trip post but I am waiting on pics from Elizabeth. As soon as I get them I shall post that too.

Merry Christmas to all and all a Goodnight!

XOXOXO

7 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Sounds and looks like with all the work, your family enjoyed their Christmas. Great shots, I have to upload all my photos, too, not a chore I look forward too, haha. I enjoyed your pics!

12/26/2005 5:11 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

glad ya'll had a merry, merry christmas. the kiddos look so cute in front of the tree :)

12/26/2005 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading the Christmas posts on all the "good" bloggers blogs. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! We did too, we all got spoiled again. I agree 100% about childhood Christmas memories and wanting that all for the kids as well. Especially when they are at the age your kids are.....it's bitter sweet!

12/26/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

looks like you have quite the entertaining Christmas! All the best in the new year...I can't wait to see what your up to next!!!

12/26/2005 11:00 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

bwa-hahaha Melana wears whipstick!?! She's already much more of a lady than I ever will be.

12/27/2005 8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! We didn't even leave cookies out for Santa this year ... oops. Happy Holidays!!!

12/27/2005 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Cash loan payday select Bank name of amex card 374214936012009 Yahoo pop up tool blocker American olympic record holder for basketball proactiv refining mask compared products Ca search yahoo comsearch p home decoration Personal teeth whitening tax returnprocessing cost Women cured of brest cancer Going into search buscador randomtaxi.com plotters corte Rate refinance streamline va Mazda miata 1996

2/03/2007 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home