QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, December 05, 2005

My "ideal" career!!

I stole this from Elizabeth's blog.

Your Career Type: Enterprising

You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.
Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.

You would make an excellent:

Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp Director
City Manager - Judge - Lawyer
Recreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales Person
School Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster

The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.


This is so funny to me because everybody always wants me to sell stuff for them or their kids because I've been told I could sell ocean front property in Kansas. The lawyer part is funny because I will argue with you until I am blue in the face. This was right on the money for me I guess.. hehehe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home