QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, December 12, 2005

My new banner....

Thanks to V I have a new banner. It is oh so cute and best of all it looks like me in a cutesy way. Now the challenge is figuring out how to get in on my blog. That may take a while. Hell I can't even get my pic on my profile to work. How sad is that? I know it is not that difficult but it sure isn't wanting to cooperate for me. Elizabeth can't remember how she did her's since she hasn't changed her pic in 2 years and I haven't seen April online lately to ask her so I am up shit's creek without a paddle until I can ask someone. So please come back and see my new banner when I figure all this mess out.

Did I mention I am so friggin excited about my new banner...WOO HOO!!!!!

peace out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited you are so excited! I'll help if I can but I am a typepad girlie. But I'll see what I can do! ;)

12/12/2005 2:38 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Ummm, I can see your photo in your profile, unless you're talking about a new photo, hehe. But, I can see it. I can't remember how I got my banner on mine, lol, I'll have to see. Thanks for peeking at my blog, and yeah, he's decent eyecandy, around this area anyway, lol. There are a lot of burly looking, not clean-cut, mountain men around this area, lol. Funny, the guy I'm seeing looks more like the guys I described rather than looking more like Mr. Eye-candy, haha. But, there's something just hawt about Mr. Eyecandy, maybe its him being a single dad and great with his daughters, maybe it was seeing him help coach my son in soccer and my son liked him, lol, maybe its because he is just a somewhat hot guy in this small town of unkempt men, lol.

12/13/2005 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home