QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Eyes


I am so stoked I finally got my new glasses in and let me tell ya I am sassy. I love the fact that I always just get plain old glasses just so I can see. Well this time I got the transition lens. CAN YOU SAY FABU? I love the fact I will no longer have to put on my oh so cute sunglasses over my eyeglasses so I am able to see. Yes I know I am a fruitcake but hey I don't care. It's either look ridiculous with 2 pair of glasses on or miss everything passing me because I can't see shit. I decided to look ridiculous. I know you are asking well why don't you get prescription sunglasses? UGH NO!! I am way to cheap for that. It's bad enough I have to spend money on glasses much less just as much on sunglasses. No thanks...
I also got some highlights in my hair for something different. I like them for now. Who knows what color it will be next month.

A couple nights ago while I was heating up leftovers from god knows where, because we are the kings and queens of highway food, I kept hearing this "dunk, dunk" sound I look around the corner to find Melana crawling in and out this box and rolling in it on her side.


Do you see those boots. She has to wear them on a daily basis. She wants to wear them with everything from skirts, to pants, to shorts if I would let her. She has to have her boots, jacket and lipstick. hmmm what a combination. It could be 100 degrees outside and she will still holla for her "jacky" , and "whipstick"
Good Grief... SHE IS 20 MONTHS. What do you think she will be like at 20 years. Oh brother please pray for me. I will need it.

4 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

those glasses sure are snazzzzayyyy!!!

luv em!

feel like i haven't seen ya in forever. guess i will see them in person on sunday.

when the hell are we going to start doing lunch again???

roflmao ;)

12/07/2005 7:56 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

boots, jacket and lipstick...what more could a girl need! Dahling..those glasses are fabulous! Your comment made my day by the way! Cheers!

12/07/2005 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like those glasses--they look very chic! I need to get some news ones so bad.

PS--Thanks for linking to Glitterati in your sidebar! You rock!

12/08/2005 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your glasses are similar to mine! We have so much in common!! :) Now I have to get your little clone to wear them, for some reason they keep falling off in the sending process! LOL!! HOT MA MA!! How about redish highlighs for the winter season? I think that would look H-O-T!! ;)

12/10/2005 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home