QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, December 12, 2005

OH How I miss the Olive Garden!!

Saturday night Melissa and I were wanting some Olive Garden so bad (Hurricane Katrina blew ours away) so we decided we would drive to Mobile, which is an hour away. Well worth it....oh how the yummy breadsticks warmed my tummy and that delish salad. We waited for an hour and half for breadsticks and salad. Yes I know we are sick. But hey when a girl has a craven she will do anything. I also got me 2 bottle of dressing to take back to the casa with me. I cannot do without my OG salad dressing. I have the recipe to make it but damn you need all of Winn Dixie in your cabinet and then it just don't taste the same. So I buy it.

My weekend was pretty dull. I did however take the kids to a christmas parade but neither wanted to sit on Santa's lap afterward. Can't say I blame them though. He was a pitiful santa. He is what I would call a redneck santa. He had on tennis shoes for pete's sake. I don't think he had teeth either. Who knows.

Speaking of teeth we were in Walmart down by my mother's house and I swear to you my two kids had more teeth in their mouth than all 40 of these people I noticed in Wal-Mart. I don't know what the hells going on down there in the big city of Waveland but it's not good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lita said...

oh how I miss the garden too......(drool)

12/15/2005 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home