QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Parasite Hilton..UGHHH

( I am taking my place on the soap box for a minute)

I swear this bitch has got to be the nastiest whore around. I mean what makes her so fabulous? UGH RIGHT..NOTHING!!! She has money that's about it. She has NO talent what so ever. You can go skiing on her ass and not have to worry about falling on a "slope" because bitch doesn't have one, she has no tits, her lips look like goat's lips, her hair is a freaking mess, extension's and all. What is so attractive?? I don't get it!! If I were a lesbian I wouldn't do her with your shit and that's a fact. Trust me you would appreciate me later for not using your shit.

(Stepping down off the soap box and feeling NO shame)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photo is courtesy of Pink is the New Blog

Girl needs to invest in some "hoo hoo" medicine to take care of them "parasites" she has going on down south.....

Boy Oh Boy she just reeks of class...NASTY BEOTCH!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yech ... what a terrible photo of her! IT seems like Paris is all the rage lately, she's on every tabloid at the grocery store. I don't see the appeal either, but what can we do ?!

12/29/2005 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeewwwwwww, I can't stand parasite, she is so over rated (like so much out there! LOL!!)

Love your new profile pic!

Did you get my email?

12/30/2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

clam digging...maybe a few oysters and sea urchins in the as well...ah hell, where's sponge BOB!!!

12/31/2005 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home