QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

This post is for "Biz" aka Elizabeth

My 2 kids have renamed Elizabeth to Biz. I have no idea why but that is the way it is and it has stuck. Last night I am going to recap a conversation between Mason and I.

Me: Mason you want to wear you cool boxer brief Batman underoos and the shirt that matches?
Mason: Yea mommy that would be great. ( i swear he talks as if he is grown)
Me: Ok awesome. You are going to look so sexy.

He goes and takes a bath and his daddy gets him out and gets him dressed while I am slaving over a mountain of laundry and he comes scurring in holloring mommy..mommy Do you think I can show Biz how sexy I am in my new Batman underwear. She will really like them and think I am sooooooooo cool.

I said yes she will baby and I will get my camera out so Biz can see your underwear.

Mason: Ok mommy I will stand right here and wait for you to take my picture.

So here it is Biz....all for you!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mason looking sexy in his undies all for you!!

I think he has a crush personally on "Biz". He is always talking about her and just out the blue.

6 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

that is so friggin' cute!!!! oh how biz loves her lil may-may. can't wait for you guys to come over tonight.

12/30/2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwww! What a little cutie :)

12/31/2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Awww, what a handsome little man ya have there! :) Happy new year!

12/31/2005 2:18 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

Batman underwear!!!! Gotta love em! You have a wonderful new years Greta!!! Lots of love and luck!!!! By the way...you look mar-ve-lous in the new pic.

12/31/2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Eek, how the heck do you get a cutie like that to 'crush' on you? I'm kinda jealous.

Here's to a delicious New Year!!

1/01/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

oh yeah and TAG...YOU'RE IT!!

List 5 weird things about yourself and then "tag" 5 other people to do the same. And then post on their blog that they have been "tagged."

Have fun!

1/01/2006 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home