QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Can You Say....

tired and "pms"ing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Since this is the last weekend that I am going to be able to do anything for quite sometime O'Neil decided he wanted to take me out on a "date" saturday night. So we decided to go to Mobile and eat dinner at the Olive Garden. I know BIG suprise, so we get there and the chick says it's an hour and a half wait. Holy Hell so what's a girl to do..she wants OG so we wait. I take my buzzer and we head on over to Michael's the craft store and I buy all sorts of schweet stuff. While shopping my buzzer goes off after only 45 minutes. Of course I shit my pants because I wasn't expecting that. I hand everything to O'Neil so he could pay and I haul ass across the parking lot running just as fast as I can. Big girl thought she was gonna die. I sure didn't want them giving away my table. So we ate until we were stuffed like a tick on a dog's arse and headed on over the a movie cinema, that I swear was as big as the Super Target across the street. This was the biggest movie theater I have ever seen. We arrived early and decided we would play video games while waiting for 9:50 to roll around. I saw this photo machine like the one at Chucky Cheese where they sketch the photo in pencil. Of course we had to do it. We took one together and then each of us did a crazy one.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aww isn't that sweet?
I am suprised he did this with me he is such a fuddy duddy when it comes to pictures. He HATES his picture to be taken.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We look like Chet off weird science.
So we caught a movie, The Ringer, which was funny as hell and headed back to Biloxi. Once in Biloxi we decided to go to Michael's, a bar, for a "few" alcoholic beverages. We ran into a buch of people we work with and we all acted like a bunch of fools. It was a riot. We got home around 5:30 this morning. Thank god my sister stayed the night the kids were up at 6:30. We slept until noon and got up and we all went to Chucky Cheese.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Believe it or not I felt ok but I was hungry as hell. I could have ate that whole freaking pizza. There pizza is not that great either but hey to a hungry girl that shit was awesome. After about three hours of Chucky cheese and other peoples screaming kids and 60.00 later we decided to blow that joint.

I also produced some pages this weekend to send to Mason's Ya-Ya in Guam. I haven't updated her 8X8 in over a year and she is mad as hell with me. Oops!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am going to have to send another pic in place of the one that is on the page. It's blurred because like a dumb ass I forgot to change the setting for movement. DUH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Christmas 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All a girl needs is her glasses and "whipstick" according to Melana

Have a great week everyone!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Sounds like such a great weekend! So, I take it you won't be able to pick up kids or anything for a while? (I don't know about these things, humor a girl, lol). Michael's....ahhh, I have a American Express gift card for Christmas that hasn't been spent yet...maybe I should head to Michael's! My LSS takes all the cards except American Express, lol...figures, so I haven't spent it yet. Love the sketched photos, lol!

1/09/2006 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those caricatures are too funny!! We haven't had Chuck E Cheese here in YEARS, but that sounds damn good! Nice layouts!

1/09/2006 6:56 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

love those pics and layouts!! too adorable!! good luck on the PMS thing...they should put me in a straightjacket when that comes for me ;-)~

My New Blog!

1/09/2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Ahh, Chucky Cheese. Fun stuff. I love those pictures you got done there! Glad you had a good weekend! :)

1/09/2006 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post!! And Ilove your NEW PROFILE PIC!!!! Hot MA MA~~~

1/09/2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

girl, we are supposed to be on a crafty-spending freeze...so what's up with you running to michael's and buying a buncha crap??? did you buy me anything ;) bwahahaha!

can't wait for us to have an all day scrap-a-thon next monday.

hell yeah!!!

1/09/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Date night ... I love date nights :) Love your sketched photos and your layouts!

1/11/2006 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home