QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, January 16, 2006

EEEKKKKK!!



Okay so tomorrow is the big day and I am nervous as hell. To keep my mind off of it today Elizabeth came over and we scrapped. Before we got started we had to make a mad dash to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few "necessities". Everything is a necessitity these days. Anyway, so we come out of Hobby Lobby 40 minutes later broke as a joke but boy did we get some stuff.


Of course these were "needed" things...hehehe

After we got back to my house Elizabeth had given me my "G" package. (We did a "mail" swap so to speak with the theme of our initials) Here is what I received:


I received 2 cards with my initial that was made with a scrabble tile, a magnet that she painted and poka dotted, a flower with my initial on it that is also a magnet but this one is a clip magnet, a picture frame with my initial, 2 post it notes that are my initials (1 big-1 small) a "G" stamp, some "G"ummi Bears (those are my favorite snack to eat in the whole wide world. I am a gummy bear whore) and a "G"reen cool ass gaudy ring. I *heart* gaudy and she knows it!! I also received a pad that is Gemini (which just so happens to be my sign)Gemini's ROCK!!

Okay enough of that on to my creations:







Well I am off to create some more but this time with my mother. I have now corrupted her. Sorry dad!!

4 Comments:

Blogger April said...

dont be nervous...even though your little nervous face cracks me up.

just eat those pain meds and SLEEP! hee hee!

good luck! try to let us know how you are as soon as possible. we'll be thinkin about ya!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

1/16/2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger tracie said...

Your layouts are beautiful. I love the cute little dora stickers in your stash.

Take Care and I am sure you and the girls will be fine.

have a great day
traci

1/16/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Angel With an Attitude said...

oh i love those layouts!!! and i spotted some stuff in your pile that i have too..yeah!!!

oh yeah...i forgot to put in my list of weekends events that i said a quick prayer for Greta for everything to go well every time i looked at my "ladies". i'll be thinking about you!!!

My New Blog!

1/17/2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger Diana in WV said...

Great creations, love the stuff you came home with from HL (as I wipe the drool off my chin, hehehe) and wishing you a great surgery and speedy recovery! Love the swap with the initials! great idea....I wanna do one, hehe.

1/17/2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home