QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Everyone Has a Little Dirty Laundry CARD 1

Because there are so many questions I will be asking 6 at a time. The person with the most correct answers I will send you a little "scrappy prize".
Please make sure you put the corresponding number next to each of your answers.

1. What date did Mary Alice end it all, in her perfect house in the lovliest of suburbs?

2. Who never wanted to be caught dead wearing the color black?

3. What food will make Rex deathly ill (other than Susan's mac and cheese)?

4. What's the storLynette buys a French Maid's outfit from?

5. What date had Mary ALice planned her dinner party for her friends?

6. How does Julie get into Mrs. Huber's house to steal back their measuring cup?

Happy playing!!

For those of you who don't watch DH all I can say is I'm sorry, you don't know what your missing. It is sooooo good. It's still time to catch up they are only in Season 2 right now and Season 1 is available on DVD.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, not a fan, tried to be, wanted to be, but No. It is just not "watch worthy" to me.
I have no clue when people discuss DH. Next time it is a different show, I will give it a go.

1/12/2006 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my attempt (note I do not watch this but I really want to start - I watched part of the episode where the rat got smashed to death)
1) 6/6/96? (LOL!!)
2) Rex
3) Veronica's salsa
4) Fredericks of Hollywood
5) Friday the 13th
6) Simmies upo the drain pipe and in thru the bathroom window

Ü

1/12/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't watch it ... but my roomies do. I'm just not much of a sitcom watcher ... or tv watcher for that matter.

1/12/2006 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home