QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Is it Sunday already?

Since I am off work for 7 weeks the time just fly's by. I cannot believe it is Sunday already. We didn't do much this weekend. We did manage however to spend a shit load of money (not on scrapping supplies either) at Sam's Club. God I hate that place just like I hate Wal-Mart. I leave Sam's and feel like I have been raped. I mean you leave with 300.00 worth of stuff and it's only a few things. UGH pisses me off. O'Neil did however by me some really really good caphelon pots and pans because he was tired of me bitching about my T-Fal. I ruined them beyond repair. Maybe these will last me a few years. For someone who rarely cooks I go through some pots and pans. People around here are so nice i have to say. I was riding in the handicap cart you know that is at all the stores for the disabled and i was trying to get out of it to get something and all these people wanted to help me. I thought that was nice. Then I am leaving Sam's and of course O"neil just up and leaves my hobbling ass and continues on ( a girl can't get any respect around here) and goes to the truck which was parked 3000 miles away in the very last parking spot in the lot it seemed. This lady come running up, Miss, Miss, are you ok can I help you. LOL i said oh no I am fine I am just trying to make it to the car. I just had abdominal surgery and so I can walk straight or fast. She said oh okay i just wanted to see if there is anything i can help you with. I thought that was nice also. I must say folks I am really, really diggin the new "ladies". They look gooood. Thanks Dr. Richardson (smootches-wink). You Rock!

On to other ramblings: I made O'Neil and frame for his desk with my picture in it so he can stare at me when he is in the office. I thought he would appreciate having to look at me while he is at the office as well. (Snickering)

Image hosting by Photobucket

I also made a page since I have been home. Just 1 though. I can't seem to sit in one spot to long or I start feeling all stoved up. I'm getting around much better though.
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is a rare moment that my two or even anywhere close to each other much less loving on each other so I was happy to be able to get this picture.

Have I said lately how much I LOVE my Canon Rebel. In case I haven't said it in a while I LOVE IT!!!

I CANNOT wait to be able to wear my cute tight jeans and low cut shirts. OH MAN I tell ya...WHEW!! better watch out Biloxi, Greta will be coming through all skinny belly, with her lipoed flanks, thighs and mid drift and the "ladies". SHEESH!!

Well I think while the hubby and Melana is still sleeping (lazy bones) I will go try and do her first trip to the movies LO. Boy was that an adventure. Let's just say we won't take her no time soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious...Is O'Neil a first or last name??!! 7 weeks off of work has got to RoCK!! (Despite the recovery), Girl, these popups are killing me!!! It just took me 5 minutes to wrote this comment because the popups keep interrupting!

1/29/2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Hey girl....too bad during those 7 weeks off you're in some pain....it would be nice to have 7 weeks off without the pain, lol. I love the pic of the two little cuties! Great shot! Loving the pages....makes me want to get to scrapping, but with my new work schedule I have lots to do today around the apartment, like getting off his computer and getting my ass moving, lol....I hope to get at least one thing scrapped today! :) I swear, by the end of this 7 weeks you better have an album completed! JK!!

1/29/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

love the frame. i have got to get some more of those :)

1/29/2006 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your layouts!!! Looking good!!

I know what you mean about Sam's, seems not worth it to buy all of that for a couple of armfuls of stuff!

Can't wait to see pics of you flaunting it all over the place!! How are you feeling now? Can you sleep in bed yet?? And did it hurt real bad with your girls when you got them done? What hurt the worst?? I'd love to get it done but I need to lose all my weight and get a good paying job!! LOL!

1/29/2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

I just adore that new picture of you! So glad that you scrapped it!!!

1/29/2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home