QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged..hehehe

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was dispatching for a small police department and running wild and partying WAAAYY to much.

Five snacks you enjoy:

Reese's Cups
Tortillas and salsa (eating right now by the way)
Gummy worms
Gummy Bears
Yogurt

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

EEEKKK!! I know alot let me see
Lonely know more-Rob Thomas
Incomplete- Backstreet Boys (geez never thought I would see that day. I hated them back when they were the "bomb" and now alll of a sudden I just JAM to that song.
Don't Cha- Pussycat Dolls ( MEOW!!)
Goldigger- Kanye West (so funny)



Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

travel the world
hire a live in maid
pay for my kids college
share with my mother
own a scrapbooking store

Five bad habits:
Biting my fingernails until they bleed and the skin around them
cussing, hooping, hollaring, and raising hell
Talking about people
Spending way to much $$ on M-A-C makeup

Five things you like doing:

Scrapping
Sewing (when time permits)
Shopping
Buying M-A-C Makeup (ahem! I am the makeup queen)
Sleeping

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

Stirrup pants
anythings 80's fasjion ( but I LOVE ME SOME 80's Music)

Five favorite toys:

Canon Rebel (yeah baby rock on)
Computer
My Pink IPOD
My QuicKutz
My Xyron machine


I'm tagging:

Whoever wants to participate. LMK so I can check out your answers!!

Thanks V :)~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home