QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Layouts I have been working on this week

While I was just tooling around at Scrapbook.com I was taking a sneak peak at the products being launched at CHA! I am wiping the drool from my mouth. I just have to have some of the stuff I have seen so far. I put my self on a scrapbook supply spending freeze until the end of January, which is today..oh my...hehehehe...I really need somethings from Hobby Lobby in order to finish a page I have been working on but I am holding off like a good girl. Even though it will only cost me appx 2.50. OH NO my bad side is trying to battle me in my freeze. I will NOT let you beat me. I am strong!!! Now what happens tomorrow is a different story. After all it is February. Well here is some of the Lo's I have completed while sitting my lipoed ass between the couch and the table. I have Crap everywhere. It is scattered all over the house. I will have to photograph it. Is anyone else a messy scrapper like me? Just curious because I make a freaking mess.

Image hosting by Photobucket
She loves kissing her daddy under one condition though...when SHE wants to.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is a photo frame that I made last night while watching the Bachelor for O'Neil to put on his desk at work.

(BTW...GO MOANA!!) I am rooting for you girl MUAH!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
The title of this page is Tell me about the day I was born and so of course I proceeded with a hour by hour account of it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Thanking the mom for this title. Thanks Mom!! She said Melana looked like Jackie O with the hat and the glasses. She's such a girly girl.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Melana's first time to the movies...boy was that a mistake... Bet you can't guess what we went to see? Go ahead I dare you!!

Well so far that is all I have accomplished. I sure could get use to this stay at home business. I like it way to much. I like getting paid to stay at home to. That's teh best part of it all. *WINK*

Well I am off to take a nap as soon as the Price is Right is over. Can't miss that when you are home from work. That is a must. Isn't BOb Barker just the hottest old man around? Mmmm...Mmmm..Mmmm (BWHAHAHA)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your layouts!!! I think the Jackie O is my fav!! She is so dang cute!!

Bob Barker??? HOT?!? Oh my... :\

I saw the top of his house when I was out in Bevery Hills....nice roof!

1/31/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

I just got allllllll my papers all organized in these new little thingies I got at Costco. Now I need to get busy. I'm all caught up to T-giving 2005.

1/31/2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the LOs, I could definitely get used to this at home thing as well, if I had a laptop and more painkillers!
I think about how funny it is that both of us are laid up at home, but you will actually look like $1mil when you go back to work and me...not so much! lol
I've been trying to catch the end of Geraldo very day just to see his cheezy sign off, cracks me up everyday!!

1/31/2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

love the lo's girl. my fav is melana's first movie :)

1/31/2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

great LOs Greta!
oh wow... your name is almost "great"
that totally confused me.
love that you have the killers on here
and i LOVE LOVE LOVE Moana!
i like her because (until recently) she didn't apologize for who she was
and because she's the anti-chic on that show
i hate all those stupid girls who want to tattle all the flippin' time
i don't understand how they are pissed about her "hogging" him one second and in the same breath are saying that they don't want anyone else to take that away from THEM! what?!
he's soooooo yummy though
he won't pick her though
i thought Jehan had it in the bag
so glad the drunken red head is out though... waaaaaay too much booze in that girl's blood!

as long as that fake cheesy teacher from Nashville doesn't win...

2/01/2006 2:45 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

Looks like someone has a supply of prima flowers!!! Fabulous job girl!! You have a natural talent!

2/01/2006 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love how you replaced "comments" with "talking trash." to funny! Look at you being all productive - love it!

2/01/2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home