QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006

MY SURGERY CAKE!!

Okay if you get offended easy do not continue with this post.

A girlfriend of mine, Jonnine, came by to visit tonight and she was bearing sweets. She brought me a cake welcoming the "ladies" in the world..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Is this not the funniest shit?

Image hosting by Photobucket
My god girl, please take your ass back to bed. You look "ruff"

Image hosting by Photobucket
The girls have officially blossomed into "Ladies"

By the way the cake is very tasty. I can actually say I have eatin a booby now. LMAO

8 Comments:

Blogger Lita said...

too funny!!! boobies that you can sink your teeth into!!!

1/20/2006 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a riot!!!!!! I love that belly button too!

1/21/2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

did you get a pic of oneil eating a boob in all his glory??? bwahahaha!!!

1/21/2006 6:11 AM  
Blogger Di said...

LMAO!!! What a great, EFFEN HILARIOUS cake! Hahahaha! So, what I wanna know is, who ate the lower half, ya know, the pubes...muahahahahaha...jk

1/21/2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Oh, and glad to hear you're doing good and getting better. I can't imagine all the bruises, woohoo...but I'm a wuss when it comes to pain, I have no shame to admit that, I'M A WUSS when it comes to pain. Ya know I totally wanna see before/after shots (with clothes on of course! haha).

1/21/2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Raina* said...

I would have peed my pants my pants the minute I saw the cake.

Did you let your children taste a boob?

1/21/2006 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cake is some funny shizit! You look great! Love the ladies :)

1/22/2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! HAHAHAHA. Love it! My dad got chocolate boobies for his 40th Birthday ... hahah, I think we still have them in the deep freeze.

1/23/2006 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home