QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006

MY SURGERY PICS!!

Don't worry anyone... I am not posting any "gross" pics. I just wanted to say hey and I am glad everyone has been keeping me in their thoughts. Raina the boob job is a walk in the park girl if you want 'em get 'em...hehehehe now the Liposuction on the other hand..WOW that shit is no joke. That is worse than a tummy tuck. I am bruised to hell and back. Maybe I will get Eliz to take pics of that for those of you who want to see. I know some have weak stomachs and can't handle that so I will NOT be posting those. If you want to see them though email me and I will email them back to you. I have no shame...LOL Well here are a few "old Lady " pics to leave you with.

First before the pics let me just tell ya...It's a good thing I am not a stay at home mom I would be sooooo broke. Of course yesterday they had 13 hours of scrapbooking on QVC. Yes you heard me right 13 FREAKING HOURS. Needless to say my mother and I are broke as a joke. But Hey, thanks to mom I got my quick cutz system I've been wanting with another font besides the one it comes with to. I am so excited. See April I have a ROCKIN mom also...hehehehe!! Oh well I am getting tired so I leave you with these pics for now

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the Surgery Center I had my surgery at. Had to be there for 6:30 am. WOW was that early. I got up at 4 am because I couldn't sleep any longer and took 1 last bath before surgery. Needless to say I took an hour and a half bath that morning.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Day after surgery walking from my bed to the table. Takes me 30 minutes 1 way. hehehe..When I feel the pee pee sensation to start I have to start getting a move on or I WILL pee on myself...BWAHAHAHAHAHA...a turtle moves faster than me these days. I look like a big fat cow but truly I am not it's because I am wrapped up in a bingder with dressing, guaze and a tshirt under it. I can't wait until my belly button heals so I can take a pick for ya'll. They had to make me a new one so it's not all that pretty right now. TEE HEEE!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
This is how I have to sleep at night. Looks comfy don't it? NOT! Jeez I am miserable, but I must say I sleep better like this on the couch than in my bed. It's easier for me to get up off the couch than my high bed. THAT HURTS!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing!!! Hopefully the healing will be quick! I'm so proud of you!! Really and truly!

PS. We have almost the SAME couch and loveseat!

1/20/2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY GRETA , SEND ME THE PICS I WANNA SEE .... PAULA KNIGHT4BAMA1@AOL.COM

1/20/2006 12:57 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

no no no don't mind April, I noticed that little red juice bag right away and am curious....what is it?

seriously, i'm not interested in having any of this done cause i'm not one to go looking for pain....but soooo interested in seeing pictures. i wanna see it all! bwa-hahaha.

1/20/2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i will send some mild pics for now and the more gross ones at a later date..lol..Raina..Keri..and Paula you should have them in ya email..anyone else let me know..

1/20/2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Lita said...

Oh girl...I leave for a couple of days and look what you have done...hehehe! Glad it is all over and done with and your in the repair mode! 13 hours of QVC...I would have to look for another job just to pay for the crap that I would get!

1/20/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eek ... I can't read about this! (I'm such a wimp!) I'm glad everything went well and that you are recovering fast. There's no way I wWnt to see any bruise photos ... icky.

1/23/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home