QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nothing Much Around Here!!

Today was a pretty good day. The walls were closing in and my ass was hurting something feirce from sitting on it so uch so I decided it was time for an outting. My mom and best friend takes turns babysitting me. I like it too. I like being waited on hand and foot. It's a change. However, It is getting old real quick. I am not a lazy person and always use to doing something. I went for my follow up appt yesterday and Dr. Richardson finally took out my drain. CAN YOU SAY THANK THE LORD? Oh my god that thing was really starting to work the last good nerve that I have and i can take a shower now. YIPPY!!! I was having to sponge bath and that was getting old. I decided I was going to go visit Elizabeth and Sharon at work for my outting. It took me 2 1/2 hours to take a shower and get dressed. That's not the kicker. The kicker is it was myself and best friend dressing me. That was frustrating. So I think I am going to stay at home tomorrow. That is way to much work.

UPS ran today and so all the stuff me, my sister and mother ordered from the 13 hour QVC scrapbook day is starting to roll in and I am excited. My QuicKutz should be in tomorrow or Thursday.

Well I have to be going now I can't keep the eyes open and I am starting to ramble and talk out of my head and it won't make any damn sense.

Holla Later!!

OH YEAH P.S. April Elizabeth is mailing your package tomorrow. So hopefully you should have it by the weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Hey there!! Thanks for visiting my blog today. I've really dug reading your's too....congrats on your new "girls!!" My SIL just got some too and she LOVES them. Maybe I should look into this too?! I plan to come & visit your blog often to see how you're doing post-op. Have a great day!!

1/25/2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog too! :) Hope you're having a good day and feeling better. My SIL too had this surgery.
I saw that u said u don't post on 2peas... u should. : )Your pages ARE good enough! Love the music! I need to play around & figure out how to stick the video on the bottom of the blog like this. I have one in my archives.
It's good to meet you. I'll stop by again.

1/25/2006 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better but don't rush things!! ;)

CYE!!!

1/25/2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

you're making me want to get some new ladies...te he he

My New Blog!

1/26/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so glad you are feeling better!

1/26/2006 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new goodies... that's got to make you feel a little better. I'm sure you'll be on the mend soon, I probably wouldn't have liked people dressing me either.

1/26/2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home