QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pre-Op was today &.....

the anxiety is really starting to set in now. I don't really know if it is because 6 weeks ago I knew surgery was so far away and now it's 4 days away or what but can I tell you I am stressing out BAD Okay, first my morning started with Melana getting up at 3 am and not going back to bed then I call the surgeons office today to confirm my appointment for TOMORROW and the chick says oh no your appointment is today at 9 o'clock as a matter a fact. OH HELL, Well I look at the clock and it is already 9:30. I am pissed because I know they scheduled my appointment for Friday and here she's telling me it's today. So I call O'Neil who says well shit I can't make it. Now I am up shit's creek because I am such a scatter brain and I only half listen to what's going on. I called Elizabeth who THANK GOD has the coolest boss in the world and she went with me. So I get there and I think I am going to tell him I have made up my mind about the "girls" and Dr. Richardson said I think I would go a little bigger and here's why....blah blah blah...okay so I think I have worked it all out in my head and boom it's just like a man to confuse me more. So now I am wondering if my "girls" will be TOO big or what. UGH the stress of this makes me KRAAZZYYY!! On the other hand he promises I will definitly lose 3 inches from around the tummy area and he is going to lipo my side, hips and love handles above my butt...WOO HOO!! Now from here on out I will have to be very conscious about my weight because I will gain it in very odd places. That's the only bad thing about plastic surgery once you have something done you will never get fat in that place again it moves elsewhere. HMPH!! looks like i better keep the twinkies and powdered donuts on the counter at the store. I know it's normal to have doubts and be uncertain but I am to the point where I am ridiculous. Now this is coming from a person who normally has no care in the world, kinda go with the flow, whatever happens, happens type of girl. I must say I am flipping out and I don't like it. I am such a lucky girl to have such an awesome friend like Elizabeth to keep me sane at times like this.

8 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

awww sista, where else would i be beside your side 100% when you need me?

you are going to be fine. i wish i could say that i understand what you're feeling, but i don't since i haven't had this type of surgery, but just keep thinking of the end result.

girl, you are going to turn more heads then you do right now. you are going to be a complete KNOCK OUT!!!!! the girls are going to be gorgeous. we are going to be two booby ass chicks...bwhahahaha!!!

and just think, when this is all said and done me and you can start planning our trip to the cats meow.

hell yeah!!!

I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!

SMOOCH :)

1/12/2006 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greta, first off BIG HUGE HUGS!!! Just keep thinking of that end result!!! I understand the being scared but you can do it, you are such a strong person (this much I already know Ü) I'll be thinking of you thru all of this and you are so lucky to have a friend like Elizabeth, she is just as awesome as you are (and strong as well).

HUGS!!!!

V

1/13/2006 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try not to stress to much! relax and enjoy your weekend... at least try too (I know, easier said than done!).

Hugs!
Gretchen

1/13/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Yay for great friends!

I'm hoping everything goes just awesome for you! I love what Erin said, she said it perfectly. As always. :)

Keep that head up girl! :)

1/13/2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

can the girls really be too big?!? i don't think so...;-)~

My New Blog!

1/13/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

your going to be just fine. Hang in there. I can't wait to hear about your results!

1/14/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Yeah yeah, exactly what Elizabeth said....you're gonna both be booby ass girls. That's all the encouragement I'd need.

Good luck.

1/14/2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Good luck with your surgery and hoping you recover soon so you can go show that bod off! Woohoo! :) Oh, and that video by 311 - the Love Song remake of the Cure....along with that movie 50 First dates....dang girl...someone dedicated that song to me,someone I used to love deeply, and still do, and always will wonder "what if" with...we both love each other deeply still, but our lives took different paths, different states, different situations....he dedictated this song to me. He was also the first man I ever kissed, and so we both said that movie reminds us of each other because where she says "there's nothing like a first kiss" lol. Ahhh, memories...that song/video was on my blog for a long time this summer.

1/15/2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home