QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Scrapbook.com

I signed up at Scrapbook.com the other day and I am really enjoying it. It is like 2 peas. I have a 2 peas account but I just look I don't post. I don't think my stuff is good enough for 2 peas so I just look and get some different ideas. Anyone interested in signing up with me (I am gadams615) can click here. It's a pretty neat little site with some extras that 2 peas doesn't have. Right now they are having a $20,000.00 layout contest. Rest assured I won't be entering but some of you should enter your LO's. Lemme know if you sign up and what your name is so I can check you out.

Oh well I adon't have anything to talk about or post so I thought I would share that for you who are interested.

Oh I do have something to talk about. What the hell was up with that fruitcake oncologist doctor on the bachelor. Ugh she was just a wee bit psycho.
Lemme give you a quick rundown for those of you that missed it.
By the way I am in LOVE with the bachelor. he is such a hunk.. {Throbbing heart} hehehe any way on to my convosation:

Fruitcake girl: Hi I am so in so (can't remember her name) I just wanted to tell you that I am ready to reproduce and if you are also then you might want to give me a chance.

Travis: ugh ok then.

What the hell is that all about. You meet someone and talk about reproducing. Geez Louise. Wonder she is 33 and still single. Then she had nerve to go up to him after she didn't get picked and wonder why.

UGH WELL HELLO!@!!! Inquiring minds want to know. She was something. Okay so I am hooked yet again on the bachelor. Did I mention he is a heart throb. It's something about that very defined jaw line....He is definitly MY Dr. McDreamy....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love me some defined jaw lines!!! LOL!!

1/10/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I NEVER watch the bachelor, but I did catch that uber weirdness of that girl and she was a doctor!!!! wtf????
And I had to tell you, when I saw your blog title, before I actually opened your blog, I just read it to myself...The Adams Family...snap snap. Yes, I actually snapped to myself. I am a dork!
Love your LOs, btw!!!

1/10/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

well you can have that dr. mcdreamy as long as everyone knows that the real dr. mcdreamy (aka patrick dempsey) is M.I.N.E.!!!

1/10/2006 5:44 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

oh i missed it!!

and what the heck do you mean not good enough for 2peas?!? that's just silly talk...

1/11/2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Greta,

I just started using Two Peas and I find it overwhelming ... lol. I have been a member at www.scrapjazz.com for a while and also at www.downmemorylaneco.com for about a year. I love both, especially DML because it's a smaller community of women and Jill has one of the best online stores. Don't get me wrong though, I do like Two Peas and Scrapjazz but DML has a special place in my heart :D Come check us out if you want ... I promise the ladies rock!

1/11/2006 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went and dropped $150 at DML, Iloved the service!!! And Elizabeth......can we share Dr. McDreamy-Dempsey??? PLEASE!!! I loved him since Can't Buy Me Love!!! I also wanted to add I'm going to be checking out that site Greta, I love new things, they keep me distracted.

1/11/2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay Greta! I'm so happy you joined DML. Seriously, just jump in there ... I intro'd myself and then just started posting to the boards and uploading my layouts ... the women are so friendly and love to meet new people.

1/11/2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home