QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

So Many Questions...

Here are some of the answers to the questions I have been receiving regarding my journey into plastic surgery..

It honestly has not been that bad. Not near what I expected. If any of you have ever had a c-section that hurts worse than a tummy tuck. I say that because at least with the tummy tuck it's not going all through the muscles. The lipo was the worst by far. Liposuction is the most painful thing of it all. I don't think you can have any plastic surgery done that would hurt like the lipo does. Whew Wee!! Hey I have pics to prove that crap hurt!!
As far as the girls, oh excuse me they have grown up now, as far as the "ladies" are concerned they did not hurt one bit and still don't. If all I was having done was the ladies I would have went back to work the next day. Everyone kept telling me the day after is the worst but I never experienced a bad day. Everyone was shocked how well I was and am doing. I am just now starting to stand straight up. Thank god because my back is killing me to be slumped over like that. I guess one would say I have a high tolerance for pain.
I guess I will post some before and after pics so everyone who wants to see can since I have been getting so many request. Sick Folks! LOL J/K I'm the same way I love all that stuff.

Image hosting by Photobucket obviously before (how gross)Image hosting by Photobucket obviously after (oohh lalala)

Those are not stretch marks those are from my binder wrinkling my skin by the way...I had to take a double take myself. The doctor said once the swelling goes down (about 3 months) my belly button will be round not a triangle. I questioned that. Geez WTF? Who wants a triangle belly button. Not attractive.

I can't show you the lipo pics they are more gruesome than I thought they were after looking at them again and although it doesn't bother me because I like all that it bothers others and I won't put them through looking at it. So all you get is the tummy.

Would I do it all over again? HELL YEAH in a heart beat. Do I recommend it to anyone? YES I DO.

You know everyone I know always says they wish they would have went bigger and I thought that too until I got a real good look at the ladies and I am glad I let the doctor decide. Yes I couldn't make up my mind so I let him decide. The only thing I wish is he would have put a little more in the right one because it was smaller than the other one to begin with and he put more just not quite enough but you really don't notice. Only I can because I stand in the mirror all morning admiring myself. Yes I'm vain...hehehe The ladies are measured into cc's and so the doc put in a 375 implant and filled the left to 390 cc's and the right is 410 cc's which I wish it would have been 420 but that's ok. Well I think I have answered all the questions if you have more feel free to ask the plastic surgery queen..hehehe

5 Comments:

Blogger Lita said...

WHooweee, you are one brave woman!! Here's a question for you...what is that tube running out of your skivvies? I had a breast reduction when I was 21, I thought I was going to die, it hurt so much. I can't imagine what your going through! It's gotta be the pain killers right??? hehe

1/29/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

the tube is her drain, it drains all the excess fluid from her tummy.

this is so exciting for you! i found your blog via my own little space...i'm ready and willing to get the same procedures you had done, i just haven't found a doctor. i keep telling myself that i'll only trust the surgeons that my mother works for but they're in texas and i'm in oregon.

thanks for sharing!

1/29/2006 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW~! That is all so cool!!! Ad also so very cool that it wasn't as bad as expected!! I still want lipo!

1/30/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

my sil had her ladies done also..
that is all she has ever wanted.she won some $ playing the slots! LOL
u are brave for doing the lippo... i couldn't go there.
i just want my stinkin veins to go away... have had one treatment... and i can't afford anymore until later on. congrats! hope u feel better soon too.

1/30/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Cool Greta, I took a blogging hiatus this weekend but back with a vengeance...I'm all caught up on you and now your belly too.

Whoa, even while you were still wearing the tube....those belly pictures look great.

1/30/2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home