QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Tag I'm It!!

Michelle (twistedsoda) wrote:
List 5 weird things about yourself and then "tag" 5 other people to do the same. And then post on their blog that they have been "tagged."

Have fun!

Now for the record I do not think any of these are weird. I think this is normal or should be normal. However, Elizabeth informs me that I am wrong and they are weird. So here it goes:

5 ) I have to go to fine doctors, any dr, OB/GYN, dentist,ect..., it is a pre-requisite. If I make an appointment I have been known to ask is the doctor good looking? If he is not I do not go. To hell with the quality of care if I have to go to the doctor I want some good eye candy to look at.

OB doctor: He is a hunk. A greek hunk at that.
Dentist: He is a hunk also.
Stomach doctor: He is also very pleasing to look at
ENT doctor: He is cute I could do better...

4) I know about designer clothes, shoes and purses like you wouldn't believe. I am always up to date with the latest styles and trends way before they hit sown here. This is Mississippi folks it takes a while. I so crack up when I have something and then all of a sudden awhile later it catches up and it's all the rage.

3) I can tell you more about some celebs life, as if I know them personally, than I can about my own life most of the time.

2) Nasty poopie diapers make me gag until there s no tomorrow to the point where i almost throw up myself. Thank god for my wonderful hubby who most of the time comes to the rescue. Sometimes he likes to see me perform so he can laugh at me. When Mason was first born I would sometimes, if it was handy have to use a painter's mask to get me through those moments if I was home alone.

1) My children have to be in pajamas. I will not be able to sleep at night if they were in something other than actual pajamas. See people, lemme tell ya, that all stems from my mother. She use to say stuff about kids in their tshirts and blah blah blah and going to sleep in that stuff and how it's not comfortable and they sleep better if they are in pajamas. Well hell after 28 years of listening to that you too would think you were a BAD mother if your kids didn't where pj's to bed. I think my kids own about 20 pair's of pj's a piece. That's just in case i get lazy and don't do laundry I am safe. HEY what can I say, they might not have clean clothes but dammit they have pajamas. And yes I will wake then up if they fall asleep in their clothes or anything other than a true authenic pair of pj's.

Ok now tell me, and be honest, is this stuff weird?

3 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Hahaha, ya wierdo, lol. Although, I do think the good looking doctor would be a nice change from my doctor, might make me look forward to going more, haha, yeah right. Poopie diapers...I agree. PJs, well, while I love Ian to be in them, he sometimes takes them off in the middle of the night. You'd have a field day with THAT one, lol. I am so NOT fashionably inclined, I never was, I wore things that were "classic" that don't truly go out of style, but that aren't terribly fashionable, either, just kinda "there". I think I'm missing the fashion gene and the "gotta have shoes" gene.

I did play, but every time I tag someone, they NEVER play, big party poopers, so I tagged anyone who reads my blog, lol.

1/02/2006 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I'm the same with you on 5, 3 & 1. My GP looks like Billy Zane and my ob is a geeky cute. I know something about John Travolta that is not public knowledge! AND I can't let my kids go to bed without their pjs either, I feel abusive otherwise, but just my kids, if it's other people doing it I don't bat an eye.

1/02/2006 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. My OBGYN is totally HOT> My DH accuses me of getting pregnant or having someo ther sort of female issues just so I can go see him (I just had female surgery last week, so I get to see him next week and right before V-Day). Hunky docs are YUMMY!!

1/03/2006 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home