QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday of Randomness

This is a post involving a bunch of random stuff that has been going on this week.

First I will start with my sweet baby boy Mason. He, as you all know, is 3. Well, Mr. Mason came home with his first homework assignment. I mean WTF? He is 3. Now I know he is smart as hell but homework. Thank goodness it only took 5 minutes to complete because I sure wasn't up to that for tonight. He had to write his name 5 times. He's been knowing how to do that so it didn't take him that long.
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Today I received everything I order from QVC except for an extra set of my die's that go with my new QuikCutz!! Yeah I was so excited to get that. If i wasn't so tired I would go belt out a page or two but I am drifting fast.

Here is a few things I got: Some from QVC (damn them for having 13 hours when I am home with nothing to do) and some is from Hobby Lobby (damn them to for being 5 minutes away) I had to get the hell out this house before i just went insane. I was having serious cabin fever)
By the way, hehehe, I am really diggin the handicap scooters that all these places have because we all know I can't be doing all that walking. I so wish I had my camera so someone could have taken a pic of me. Those things have some umph to them. Watch out I'll run ya ass over without thinking twice..LOL

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

I also bought a storage space on wheels that is multi colored (which I love) for my scrap stuff since I have outgrown the other's. I suppose I will continue on until I have my own freaking room full of storage spots. Tomorrow I will work on the dreaded organizing it all and labeling. Everything has to be labeled. I am a freak like that. Especially when other people dig in your stuff they at least know where to put the shit back.


I am so in love with my heidi swapp foam stamps that April picked up for me from her lss along with the ribbon and primas. I have use some of all of it so far.

Eliz and i did an initial swap so as soon as I give her the goodies I will post what I made for her. They were so cute.

Let's see I think I got rid of all my pop up thanks to Kristi. If anyone gets a pop up please let me know and I will start back at square one. I have logged on a few time today to see if blogger was back up (GRRRRRR!!) and I didn't get one so let's keep our fingers crossed. What was up with blogger anyway? They were pissing me off.

Well I guess I shall go back to the couch and watch something educational (maybe) or actually I bought a gossip magazine. I haven't had my weekly fix of celebrity trash yet so I think I will read that and then take a nap.

Have a great Friday everyone. Wait is tomorrow Friday? I can't keep up.

*HUGS*

P.S. How do i change in my template where it is " x amount of comments I want to change comments to say something else. Do I make sense and does anyone know? If I don't make any sense I can at least blame it on the Tylox and Valium....

To all that are leaving for Vegas (CHA) have a freaking blast and take plenty of pics. I am envious.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lita said...

Jackpot!!! Sister, looks like you got quite the haul! Answer to your question about my pics....use a good photo editor! I always play around with one to jazz up my photos.

1/27/2006 12:49 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Have fun playing with all of your yummy new scrap goodies! My Hobby Lobby doesn't have all that cool stuff. :-( Check my blog later next week for my CHA stories, pics & scoop!! Hugs.

1/27/2006 7:17 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

oh sista, i'm still getting pop ups.

can't wait to see your goodies in person.

1/27/2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I'm sorry babe, I'm still getting pop ups...

You're boy is SO cute! :)

Thanks for the vegas love! :)

1/27/2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at all of your goodies!! Mason is too cute for words!! I'm loving how certain letters are bigger than others each time! I wish I was as organized as you, I know where my stuff is but nothing is marked....I should probably do that! :) And I'm still getting the pop-ups too....first time was for online Poker and the next was for some fabu land in Costa Rica. I'm not sure how you would change the info for your comments either....another thing that if you wait until I graduate college, I'll be able to help you with!! :) :)

later babe!!

1/27/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

Greta I keep getting some kind of pop up that wants to download or something too... I hope u figure it out soon. : ( Bummer! I know that stuff is just annoying for you trying to figure out what it is.

1/27/2006 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home