QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Today I had planned on doing some sewing and scrapbooking while the kids are in daycare. I have only belted out 3 hooded towels for babies and children that I made for my etsy shop. I just cannot seem to be able to get with it. I have good intentions but I always have hurdles I must cross before I can get started and it just never works out like I planned. My plan was to sew for about 4 hours and scrap for about 4 hours. HMPH yeah right. Here it is 1 o'clock and I am now trying to place an order and upload my photos online to wal-mart so they will be ready in an hour and what do you know...the damn software isn't working properly right now. So I will get none, nada, ziltch, zero, scrapbooking done today. I guess now I will go lay on the couch and watch trash tv while I have no kids and it is quiet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

i've spent four hours..uh..."organizing" my scrapbook stuff...

yeah!! you found my new blog! lemme know what you think!

1/02/2006 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home