QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, January 30, 2006

What Company Should You Scrap For?

HASH(0x8c8607c)
GIN-X DESIGN TEAM!
Your pages are fun and retro looking...layering of

paper is nothing new to you. Chances are you

are listing to some good 80s music or

watching the Breakfast Club when scrapping!


What scrapbook company should you design for...?
brought to you by Quizilla


Okay ..How in the hell did they know what I am listening to and what one of my favorite movies is of all time? Okay I need to contact these people and maybe I'll get published or can buy for them...BWHAHAHHAHAHAHA...yeah okay..hold your breath!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be!! I'm in the Heidi Swapp category!

"HEIDI SWAPP DESIGN TEAM!
Just like Heidi, you are a believer. You are a dreamer.You are an artist.You are a teacher.
You are a designer and you have a vision."

well alrighty

1/30/2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home