QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Who watches Desperate Housewives?

Props to V for this great thinking..

Okay I need to poll you folks and see how many watch Desperate Housewives. I have the Dirty Laundry game and no one to play with. Every post I will ask a trivia question for those of you who get it right get a WOO HOO!! LMAO. I might send out a few scrappin goodies to the one's who get it right. This will start tonight when I get home and can post the question. I am at work right now. If that's what you want to call it. I work a minute, surf a minute, and so on. You all get the jist of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll make my guesses to see if I can make it interesting?! LOL!

1/11/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

you know i'm in sista :)

1/11/2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home