QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Back to the ole Grind!!

Yesterday was my first day back and it went well. Everyone was so shocked at the dramatic transformation I had. They couldn't believe it. We did get some work done however it was a day mostly spent visiting with all the co workers and chatting. How lucky an I to go to work for a day and then be off for a day for Mardi Gras!! Woo Hoo!! I love it. I love Mardi Gras but I just can't get into it this year. Next year when Melana is potty trained (hopefully) then it won't be so bad to go..no diaper bag, no stroller, no diapers...YAY for all that. I guess since the season is almost over I shall eat one more piece of King Cake until next year. King Cakes Rawk but NOT when your on a diet.

How about the bachelor? I was so rooting for Moana but once again I always root for the one they don't pick. It just seemed to me that Sarah and he only had a great friendship. I never saw any kind of "real romance". I guess we can thank abc editing for that. See Elizabeth and I have caught on....(after 40 seasons heheheh) they always pick the opposite of the one they hype up and the one that the parents like the most. I tell ya...such a sad sad day in Bachelor history. Poor Moana!!

Today I have the kids since down here in the south it's considered a holiday (Mardi Gras)and daycare is closed. I suppose I will take them to the park and let them burn off a whole lot of energy so I can take a nap. All day yesterday at work I would look at the clock and think " damn I'm missing the price is right or damn it's nap time or shit Oprah is on....man I tell ya..I love me some TV.

Oh well have a great day I will be catching up on everyone's blogs later while the kiddos are napping..shoot instead of catching up on that I guess I need to start my CJ entries....hmmmm might have to pull out the big guns and get busy...

*Muah*

13 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

ohhhh...mardi gras...much fun down here

2/28/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought it was in the bag for Moana as well, that Sarah was like his sister! ewwww!

2/28/2006 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I loved Sarah! :-)

enjoy your day off! glad your first day back went well.

2/28/2006 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope to make it to mardi gras before I die. JEALOUS!!!!!

Isn't it great to get back to work only to realize you better buy yourself a pocket tv?!? LOL!!

I've missed talkin' to you sweetie!

2/28/2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Can't believe that you get the day off for Mardi Gras! Definately jealous up here!

Scott

2/28/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I could not get into Mardi Gras this year either. Everytime I planned on going to a parade something would come up or it would rain. Enjoy your day off. I soo love living in the south with warm days and time off for Mardi Gras. :)

2/28/2006 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mardi Gras! That is so cool that ya'll get the day off to party!! Lol

2/28/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I cannot WAIT to get this weight off so I can take the next step...

Plastic surgery, of course!

2/28/2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I'm so happy Travis chose Sarah, as you already know. I was praying Moana wouldn't whip out a gun and blow her brains out in the limo after he shot her down....that chick is not stable!! I'm a bit jealous about having a day off for Mardi Gras too, that's so cool.

2/28/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Glad your first day back was a good one. I've never been to Mardi Gras, hopefully someday I can experience it. :)

3/01/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Happy Mardi Gras, Greta! 1 day late. Hey, I just transposed the letters in your name and it's 'Great'. Isn't that GREAT? ;^)
Welcome back to the working world.

3/01/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

What is a CJ entry? And by "big guns", were you referring to your new boobs?

Just curious.

3/02/2006 5:25 AM  
Blogger Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

sorry that he "rocked her to the core" and then right out the door!!!! LOL sorry- just had to say it Greta! i thought Moana's parents didn't really like him...
the abc editing is always somethin!
really keeps me on my toes... i thought he was going to pick Moana too. But I still didn't see it lasting between them. Even though she was sooooo in love with him.
but really everyone here in the Nashville area is totally excited they are together. I think that it is a cool story to be able to tell your kids/grandkids someday.... we lived in the same freakin city but met each other all the way across the world! ah- romantic! : )
Hope you get back into the work groove soon. have a great weekend girl!

3/03/2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home