QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Blah Blah Blah....

Nothing much around here so let's do a Monday Checklist while rocking out to Jack's Mannequin..now for your listening pleasure turn up your volume and enjoy:

- went to post op appt today...doc says looking great still swollen in the hip area but will go down in the next several months...

-went to Wal-Mart (have I mentioned how I HATE wal-mart?)and bought $55.00 worth of shit for my kids classes at daycare..cookies, cups, plates, napkins, and yumsters (yogurt) for their party tomorrow.

-I slaved over the stove cooking supper while baking 200 cookies...yes you read right 200 cookies...I should get mother of the year award this year..I'll expect that soon..ya know it's like the grammy's for mothers..BWHAHAHAAHA!!

- Make my acceptance speech for my Mother of the Year award...

-Watched the bachelor...GO MOANA...I like you to sarah but i have to root for MOANA!!

- wonder how people do it with more than 2 kids..working or not..I would be in a mental institution.

- put "the ladies" in a bra for the first time today...36 D baby!! WOO WEE!! I still have to wear my tummy binder at night to help with the swelling.

okay enough of that ...let's talk VM...I have finished up to where Lisa Rinna (Ms. Echolls) drives her viper to the bridge and they leave you hanging on if she jumped or not...but that is not what i am wondering...I want to know who killed Lily dammit...Hopefully I will find out this weekend when Elizabeth gets it in the mail tomorrow from Net Flix. I am just on pins and needles. I don't know why I get myself all wrapped up in some crazy show. Isn't Kristen Bell just the cutest?

Well I guess I should go to bed so I will have the strenght to carry all these cups filled with cookies and crap to school tomorrow. UGH!!! That means I must get dressed before 12 noon... Darn it!!

*MUAH*

10 Comments:

Blogger Just this Girl said...

i absolutely hate doing all this frou frou mommy stuff so you won't be competing with me for the mommy grammys.

enjoyed our chit chat today
i will call you soon
in a drunken stupor maybe?

2/14/2006 12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should not have raed that clippit about the Bachelor... I'll be watching it today.... now I'm dying to know what you're talking about! lol!

and the mother of the year award goes to... YOU! I've done the cookie thing before... that's a chore and a half! lol!

2/14/2006 3:18 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

why on God's green earth did you make 200 cookies for 24 kids?????

lmao.

2/14/2006 3:52 AM  
Blogger flounder said...

I called the people at the Mom of the Year awards and officially nominated you. I also nominated you for Wife of the Year. Good luck.

2/14/2006 4:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

And the award for Mother of the year for baking 200 cookies goes to....Greta!!!

I HATE Walmart!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
xoxoxoxoxo

2/14/2006 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the post op appt!! Yay to 36D!! I'm a 38D! YIPPEE!!! LOL!! Although I'm 100% sure yours are perkier!!! :)

2/14/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hey Greta!-
thanks for stopping by my blog! I added you to my Bloglines so I can check in regularly.

2/14/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Mmmmm cookies... hope that your Valentines is great...

Scott

2/14/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

It's not so much Walmart that I hate, as it is the LINES at Walmart that I HATE!!!
I should hate their policies, or the way they treat their employees...

But mostly I hate their lines I have to stand in while trying to purchase those infused cooking oils.

2/15/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo wee! is right! Lol. 200 cookies, go supermom!

2/16/2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home