QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gifty Swap is here....

Today I received my package in the mail from my Gifty partner. This was so much fun. My swap partner Chris sent me some great stuff. Here is a picture of everything.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I received a great book called "Designing with Words". A great purse (I emptied out the current and my stuff is already in this one), a candle, some chocolates, which if you look as soon as I saw that I had to eat some and left the empty wrappers. I received some body sprays that smells yummy. Hubby will like that (*wink*) and some Body Creme by C.O. Bigelow that is Lemon Oil and Extract and some Hand Lotion that is Quince Extracts. Those were yummy as well, a big hunk of what looks like soap but is actually bubble bath from Lush, (oh how I love this store so much, closest one to me is in New Orleans) and some really cute V-Day cards along with a travel size fingernail file that matches that cute ass purse I received...

Thanks so much girl (WAVING TO YOU) I loved everything and your's is finished and will be in the mail tomorrow. I will be sending it out Priority Mail.

This was so much fun to participate in.

=======================================

I still don't have much to say all has been quiet on the home front. That is scary because that means all hell is going to break loose and when it does the shit will be hitting the fan everywhere.. GRRRR!!!! I am suppose to go to Elizabeth's on Saturday to watch Disc 3 , I think, of Veronica Mars Season 1. Oh I can't wait to see what's next...We are to the part where she finds out her dad is really Jake. Oops! So we are anxiously waiting to get on to the next disc.

Well nothing else to report so I'm outta here. Everyone have a safe weekend

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new goodies! that's awesome!

2/10/2006 3:38 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i am so glad that your first "real" swap was a success! make sure you bring everything with you on saturday.

oh, and i picked you up a goodie yesterday :)

2/10/2006 3:57 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

very cool goodies! :)

2/10/2006 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!! SOCK MONKEYS!!!!! Have fun with Elizabeth this weekend, sounds like mucho fun!!

2/10/2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

i want some chocolate!
you need to come to texas!
now!

2/10/2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Lita said...

that book is great!!! I've been having my eye on it for some time now! SO...whatcha gonna make using it???

2/12/2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a great swap gift :)

2/16/2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home