QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Have you ever taken an IQ test?

O'Neil sent me a link to an IQ test that he took and was bragging about his score to me. Well he is a freaking genius almost anyway. We won't discuss the first time I took the ACT but the first time he took the made like a 32. UGH WTF? So yesterday I decided I would see how stupid I was. I was so suprised. I made 118. I thought that was pretty damn good considering he made 127 or 130. Can't remember exactly what he said, but of course he tells me he was rushed because he was doing it at work. Yeah okay... I'll let ya go with that. Anyway so after I was finished I felt so smart. Hehehehe...I was proud of my 118. I think I could have done better but I was over it after about 10 questions. My attention span is that of a gnat. Anyone interested in taking it can go here. You do not have to pay for it.

On to other things...Did anyone know you can get scrapbooking supplies at Oriental Trading Company? I didn't until I received the magazine in the mail. They have a lot of good things for really good prices. I was surprised to see the big names also,like Making Memories ect. So I think Elizabeth and I are going to place an order and split everything since you get it in such large quantities. Spend $40 and free shipping. We have talked ourselves into $20 bucks a piece. That's justifiable in our minds.

Okay so I am pissed O'Neil won with the Steelers and once again I lost the damn game buy going with my Seahawks. I just knew they could do it but they didn't and that pissed me off. I am glad I didn't have a bet riding on that damn game. See I am a smart girl my IQ says so.. BWHAHAHAHA!! Oh well I haven't had much to say these days so I have been reading everyone else's and not journaling in mine. Oh I do have something to say...I so cannot wait to buy a real bra...I am kinda over this one they have me in. WOO HOO! for a real bra on Thursday.

Have a good week everyone!
*Muah*

12 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Don't mean to talk any trash but I did the test and got 128... I had my Wheaties this morning.

Scott

2/07/2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I refuse to do that test. i don't want to find out that I'm really as dumb as I think I am, lol! :)

2/07/2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I am smarter than the avg bear....maybe?

Congratulations, V!
Your IQ score is 122

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

ummmmm, ok!

YAY to new boobies and new bras!! ;)

2/07/2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Shanna said...

I'm going to go take it!! My hubby had an old IQ test book from the early 90's that i took a few months ago. We'll see if they compare!

2/07/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Shanna said...

um, i got 118. that's 10 points less than what i got on the book version!!

2/07/2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

i got a 129. so tell lieno biz said "IN YOUR FACE!"

2/07/2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Raina* said...

Ugh, I hate IQ tests....I'm like you. I play along for maybe 10 questions and then my attention span is shot...a good song plays on radio or the phone rings and I'm on another IQ test-less planet.

2/07/2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Just this Girl said...

i did that very IQ test once - for the very same reasons... and ended up on a dating service. which led me to date a famous hollywood actor's nephew. wow! and believe it or not... i am part of the whole Kevin Bacon game. four degrees or something like that!
wow!
i'm such a celeb...
and guess where i'm sitting right now? bwahahaha! i'm tempted to send you pics!

2/08/2006 1:20 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will be back!

2/08/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Okay, I am a little slow on the uptake (and that is reason enough not to take the IQ test). But if I take the IQ test, I can date one of Kevin Bacon's relatives? Sounds like a winner to me.

2/08/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That webiste looks great, let me know how your order goes. :)

2/08/2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

I have to disagree w/ya on your whole Bachelor theory but then again, I hardly ever guess the right person! I think Travis sees Sarah from Tenn. as a good friend unfortunately even though they'd make a great couple. Moana is just a bit TOO dramatic I think. ;-)

2/09/2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home