QUICKCUTZ FOR SALE NEVER USED!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006

I can't believe it....

I am at a lost for something to say. I have nothing going on around here which is making for such boring blogging. I did go today with a girlfriend of mine, Rhieannon, to TGI Friday's for a late lunch. We had a blast talking about the old days and the shit we use to do. See when O'Neil and I first got together we all lived in the same house. It was 3 girls and him. Yeah he thought he was the pimp daddy. Rhi Rhi's hubby was always out of town working, so it was just me, O'Neil, Joanna and Rhi Rhi all living in the house. It was like the Real World. We were so funny. If we had a camera set up people would crack up at how stupid we were.

Funny story...I was at work one night and they were all home and I come in the door to find Rhi Rhi "exfoliating" O'Neil's legs...lol while Joanna was rubbing his feet...ewww but anyway...So I am like what the hell are ya'll doing well....they are in tears because Rhi had just bought this new exfoliating thinga ma jig and wanted to test it out...well she tested it alright on O'Neil's hairy legs and it took the hair right off of his legs so he said well you might as well shave them now. So a dozen razors later O'Neil is all nice and shaved. I have never in my life laughed so hard because here he is this manly man with shaved legs...needless to say she wasn't allowed to "exfoliate" his shin any longer. AND to top it off he got razor burn so bad he had to call in sick to work because he couldn't walk for 2 days. He always tormented them two so this was their payback...We were some trifling beotches... He to this day says he misses living with 3 girls because he was always pampered..I bet you miss it buddy...we cooked, we cleaned, we did laundry, he got his feet rubbed, blah blah blah I wish I had his life...

Nothing else really happend this weekend other than we went to Elizabeth's and watch another disc of VM's...I am thinking now that Duncan killed Lilly...Am I right...Am I right?

5 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

don't tell her if duncan killed lily. please i beg you!!

2/20/2006 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! That is too funny! Poor O'Neil and the razor burn!

2/20/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!!

I am in a blogging slump, I just don't feel motivated to do it this week.

2/20/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hmmm shaved legs eh? Interesting...

D

2/20/2006 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a riot! Did you get pics?? That's a great layout idea!

2/21/2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home